Calgary Airport
Workbooks on the airplane.
I packed the kids each 5 special snacks. 1 for each hour that we were on the airplane. It worked out great.
Uncle Kevin and Emma bonding.
Nannie playing ball with Luke.
Visiting the Tractor Dome that Uncle Kevin and Nana and Papa own.
Visiting the family farm. All of us except Luke who couldn't handle the smell and had to sit in the van. Us Leffers are a bunch of townie's I guess.
Cousin Jeff giving us a tour.
Nana and Papa bought a pool right before we came. What a huge hit for all of us.
The boys all had tractor turns with Papa.
Cousin Jenn who still is one of the fun-est gals I know.
The boys checking out the rotary milking parlour.
Baby Sears from my little cousin Erin. His name is Austin. Luke asked Erin..."is your baby's name Boston Pizza?"
She already is such a great Mama. I used to babysit her!! She has some funny stories about that too.
Christmas Treelot.
Nannie and Granddad's little log cabin.
Nana and Papa's beautiful home.
Jenn's husband Gary who is pretty fun too!!
Doesn't she just look like trouble to you?
My aunt Carolyn ( mom's sister). Pretty special having her meet all the kiddos.
Happy 60th birthday Papa. So glad we could celebrate with you!
Happy cousins.
Here's Daniel who loves to run. He is kinda like Forest Gump. I had the pleasure of going for a nice run with him while I was home.
Julicia's zoo.
Isaac was the first to volunteer to go on a pony ride.
then Andrew stepped up.
My great buddy from Agricultural college. Those were the good ol'days.
Cousin Meisha.
We also ventured down to visit my Grampie (89) and his second wife Gerry.
I love this picture of him sharing some words of wisdom.
Moving on to Grand Pre to see Daniel and Heather for the night.
I always tease Heather and call her Ms. Cameron Diaz!! Heather's prettier though!!!
Boys talking serious.
Breakfast at Nana and Pap's cottage.
Cape John wharf.
Beach exploring.
hermit crab
Beach treasures.
Nannie and her handsome "friend" Jim.
Jenn and I ran in a 5/10km race together. I won the 5km at 24:18. I was super excited. No prizes though...
Sea glass hunting.
"The famous cottage"
Ken was as excited as the kids finding critters on the beach.
"love my Nannie"
" There she is again."
"Emma tuck in your belly"
Special cousins.
Ken in his glory.
Emma sipping the last of my pina colada. Just like her Mama!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment