Made this bag with Tracy and Tia over three different classes. A talented lady, and a very patient lady in our church taught us how to make this bag. I never would've been able to make it on my own, that is for sure.
I plan to use it as a travel on bag for our trip to Hawaii and also for NS this summer.
I love chevron anything lately. I found a pattern on line to make a cosmetic bag and thought I would make one to match. This I made all by myself. Don't look to close at it.
The inside is lined with protective plastic that wipes clean if anything spills.
5 comments:
Good job on the cosmetic bag..Now you can help me with mine:)Love the colors...They really pulled together quite nicely.
WOW! Love the bag you made......so talented you girls!! I love the bag Tracy made me when \I was there, I use mine for bible study.
Hope you have so much fun in Hawaii and RELAX!!!!!!!
Good job, that looks really impressive!
And cute, love the colors.
They are both beautiful! Great color choices and great job getting those corners sewn. I always talk myself out of projects like that - I'm afraid they won't work out. And Hawaii - that will be fun! Just you and Ken or the whole family?
Post a Comment