Wednesday, February 13, 2013

January busy-ness

JANUARY HIGHLIGHTS

  • brought in the New Year at the cabin with Mom and Dad Leffers
  • Hosted a Staff Social at our house
  • I started assisting with storytime at Bible Study. Our church has over 80 kids under the age of five. Our storytime consists of 3-5 year olds and totals 25+ kiddos. Very busy!
  • I started a Hanan worshop on Monday nights for parents with kids who are speech delayed. It's from 6:30-9:30. I'm really enjoying it and learning lots. The things I have learned so far, Isaac is responding well to. It is also really nice to connect with other parents who are struggling to communicate with their child.
  • Luke started having one on one speech sessions every Friday morning with Mrs. Webber.
  • Had some sewing dates with friends. Stay tuned to see the finished products.
  • made my first ever turkey which has fed us numerous meals:turkey pot pies and turkey burgers
  • Sam and Luke saw the Ears, Nose, Throat Specialist and are both scheduled to have their tongue ties snipped in March.
  • We started taking Isaac into church.
  • Isaac had one on one sessions with my course instructor Jo and also with Cindy - behavioural specialist.

1 comment:

Tia said...

Busy busy!! I have really enjoyed our sewing dates