Pete and Ken venturing into the wild.
Ken's having a fall.
Pretty deep even with snowshoes.
Nothing like a Pina Colada.
Love this picture, and the view, and I especially love the model!
Sisters! Love this girl!
Yup she's gonna kill me for this one!
It was so beautiful snowshoeeing in the woods. We made our own trail and explored for 2 1/2 hours.
Good thing we didn't get lost, we only had 3 beers and pina colada and mini eggs to survive.
My favorite picture. Remember we were at the river earlier and then we climbed up to this cliff edge overlooking the river. What a view!
Conclusion:
We went to the cabin for a trial night and left our two nieces home with all 5 kids. It was a bit of a practice run for our Hawaii trip in 5 weeks time. They survived, we survived and I think we can all handle it. In just 24 hours I had such a great time. Stayed up late, played games, snacked, slept in till 8:30am. I know, I know it was awesome! Went for a walk, had a soak in the tub, big breakfast, snowshoeeing, steak dinner. This girl can relax when I have the opportunity. Look out Hawaii!
No comments:
Post a Comment