Andrew and Sam headed back to school last week. Andrew grade 2 and Sam grade 1. They are in the same classroom since it's a split class which is kind of exciting. Every time we talked about school prior to it starting they said they weren't that excited but the morning of they were of the walls. Sporting their new runners they were all smiles.
Group shot. Isaac being cooperative as usual.
Luke headed back to Jenny Emery for preschool a few days later. He was quite excited.
Looks so little.
It was recommended by a speech pathologist that Luke attend preschool with peers the same age to help with his speech. He also gets pulled out of class to work one on one with an expert. He goes Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
This was him at the end of his preschool day. Can you say "exhausted"? As I write he just finished his third preschool morning and he is very miserable when I pick him up. He uses all his well behaved niceness at school I think/hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment