Baby Doll playing in the hamper.
Guess who started rice cereal this week.
Isaac playing on the floor with the bus. He loves using the word bus.
So things have been very busy here and you know how I can tell? I have only taken, maybe, 30 pictures this whole month. Each and every one of us has been busy. Sam and Andrew both in school full time, along with Daddy at work. Luke in preschool two mornings a week and Bible Study started again. I'm back to using my oven again which means baking bread and cookies every week. Meal planning, grocery shopping, making lunches, homework...it's all back. Along with appointments for Isaac and his speech delay and Emma starting rice cereal. Soon potty training and on top of all of that I have been really focusing on getting back in shape. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day. I must say even though I miss my hubby and two oldest being around I'm really enjoying hanging out with the youngest three. Luke has become a huge helper to me after a few days of whining and adjusting to the loss of his big brothers. Emma and Isaac kinda just go with the flow and they both sleep all afternoon which gives me some time to get organized for dinner and do some housework.
This is what we've been up to. Not every day runs smoothly but each day is a new day.
No comments:
Post a Comment