I'm so excited to do this post and share what Denise and I worked on while the men installed laminate. First we made curtains for Andrew and Sam`s room. They are made of denim and a plaid fabric. If I would`ve taken the picture at night, it would`ve been better than the daylight showing through the fabric, but you get the picture. We went for, as Denise called it, a "Tommy hilfiger" look.
With the leftover fabric we made the boys each their own pillow. They were pretty stoked!
Sam`s S pillow.
This show`s Luke and Isaac`s room. New flooring and curtains that we made. The fabric we used to make the curtains looks like it came with the bedding and matches the border perfectly. I still plan to make a few pillows with leftovers. In case you forget what the floor looked like prior it was ugly pink carpet!
This is my beautiful birthday present that Denise painted. I LOVE it! It goes well with the buoy next to it that they gave us at our wedding. I also made the beach sign that points out east.
And lastly this is Emma`s room. New flooring as well as new curtains. I still have some scraps to work with here too. Have I mentioned how much I love doing projects to our house and decorating? It helps that I have a handy husband who is eager to learn and isn`t scared to work hard. Dad and Denise were a huge help this round of renos as well. They are a great team and are used to tackling projects together! Thanks Nana and Papa, hope your holiday wasn`t too tiring!
3 comments:
Wow, Shelley! Your kids' rooms look awesome! You are very creative.
Sigh!!!You have such creative talent..It looks so great and so nice you could do projects together.
Wow!you have been busy this summer! I bet it feels good to get all those projects done the house looks great. Next time to your house for a cuppa coffee?? I'd love to see the house. ang.
Post a Comment