Baby Emma was born Monday April 23, 2012 at 11:02am.
She weighed 8 pounds and 6 ounces
Measuring 21 inches long.
We are so blessed to have a healthly little girl. You can just imagine our shock and surprise when the nurses told us it was a girl.
Ken's face says it all. I have never seen that expression on his face before. I'm calling it his "we have a girl face".
Packed up and ready to go home 24 hours later.
Baby Emma has a ton of wavy dark hair and the daintiest features.
Thanks be to God for his amazing gifts. We are so very blessed!
3 comments:
Congratulations, she's beautiful.
oh my gosh, yayayayayayay!! a girl! i'm so happy for you guys! congratulations. she's gonna be so loved by all her big brothers. love the photos and such a beautiful name too.
Welcome Emma. You are so sweet, and look at all that hair. Did you boys have hair like that? I love the raw emotion on your face and Ken's as you welcome her to the family. I need to come meet her this summer.
Post a Comment