Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sooner or Later...

  • Apparently little babino is choosing later.
  • I admit it, I've been packed and waiting for 4 weeks now.
  • 2 duedates really messes a person up. (April 11 and 26)
  • apparently sweeping membranes doesn't always work.
  • apparently eating a bag of licorace doesn't work.
  • apparently swinging on the swings at a playground doesn't work.
  • apparently you can be in nesting mode for 1/2 of your pregnancy not just the end.
  • apparently scrubbing the kitchen floor intensely on your hands and knees for an hour doesn't work.
  • apparently patience is not one of my gifts, or talents, or attributes, and doesn't work so well for me.
  • Andrew talked to my belly this morning. Wanna know what he said? " baby, don't you want to come out and see what your brothers look like instead of looking in mommy's belly all the time?"
  • I have read more books in four months than I usually read in 2 years.
  • I hate cooking lately and haven't been mealplanning well at all. Sometimes at 4pm I'm still wondering what to make.
  • apparently loud noises like a band playing in the school gym doesn't make baby wanna come out any sooner.
  • this is my venting session. The end.

3 comments:

Paul and Tracy Vander Heide said...

Just be patient.....Next thing you know the bubby is here and it will be busy!!! Looking forward to meeting her or him:)

Crystal said...

I've been thinking about you alot this week! Your post made me laugh - it will all happen when it's supposed to - in God's good time. Take care - and sleep as much as you can!

Tyler and Melinda said...

I was also wondering this week how you were doing and if little one arrived yet. I love your list and all the things you've tried. Tyler's mom drank a little castor oil and by that evening she was in labour. Just something to think about. ;) We're eager and excited to hear about this one's arrival, whenever he or she arrives.