Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Thousand Blessings con't

Boys dressed for twin Day at school. I decided once again not to be super creative. Who needs to be when everyone thinks they are twins already.

This is a cute puzzle I found at the thrift store. It's great for not only practicing their letters but also for finding certain letters to spell words.

The counting continues. At the rate I'm going I'll be 40 before I reach A Thousand.

51. hearing I love you Mom from Sam numerous times a day randomly.

52. my husband and our migraine network made up of pharmacists, doctors, family and friends.

53. a get away for the night with Ken to the cabin to celebrate his birthday.

54. blowing snow and -25 windchill while we hung out in the cozy cabin.

55. success at making homemade cinnamon buns.

56. grocery shopping with only Ken for the first time since we had kids.

57. falling asleep cuddled next to Ken on the couch 2 nights in a row.

58. eating frozen mocha cheesecake with best friend at 9:30am because we wanted too!

59. Christmas cds.

60. being surrounded by Kens family sharing cake as we celebrate his birthday.

61. watching Ken as he plays with the boys and admiring what a great Dad he is.

62. hiking through the snow in the mountains with Ken with snow covered trees all around us and the sound of a running creek close by.

63. reading that being thankful, counting blessings or having a gratitude journal makes a person 25% happier than the average person.

64. feeling baby moving in my tummy.

65. listening to Luke sing his bedtime prayer all by himself.

66. making fun weekend plans.

67. knowing that I am Day 22 of budgeting on an envelope system and the satisfaction in knowing I had more self control this month then ever and I CAN DO IT.

68. receiving a message from our oldest niece saying she misses us. ( she's in Edm. doing a work practicum)

69. watching our nieces and nephews growing up into such great kids that are very loving and helpful.

70. lots of people volunteering to join our migraine network if we need help. We live in such a great community full of people who want and love to help each other out.

71. our great friend Paul who/s enthusasim for our furnace project would make anyone excited about a furnace project.

72. great in laws after hearing awhile ago that in laws are one of the top five stressors in peoples lives.

73. hearing Sunday that our church has had 50 babies born in the last three years.

74. future playdates scheduled.

75. taking a sewing course tonight to make a baby blanket with best friend Tracy whose also expecting.

76. relaxing bubble baths while hubby watches the kids.

77. watching brothers play together for extended periods of time without fighting.

78. sister in laws always willing to help us out by watching our boys.

79. listening to the boys count down until their sleep over at Auntie Denises


1 comment:

Crystal said...

Love your list and the little glimpses into your days that it gives. You are so busy with your little ones! Yeah for sewing new things - and for new babies :) Keep counting - you aren't that close to being 40 so you still have lots of time :)