Wednesday, November 23, 2011

For The Baby



This is the finished product from the class Tracy and I took. It was so much fun. Should've taken a picture of us at the class. It was to learn a technique called Mitred Corners. This is the first thing I made for the baby. I tried to make it for boy or girl but I know it leans more towards a boy which is what I think we are having.

4 comments:

Tyler and Melinda said...

It looks great, Shelley. Nice and warm and cozy. Did you do it all in class?

Hetti said...

This is exactly the same fabric that Kaelee used to make small bedtime cloths for Parker! Loved her colors, and love yours!!

breukelman said...

Gorgeous Shelly - fun to do those kind of things with someone special - good for you girls, great work!!!!!! See you next week.
Love from Tracy's mom

Marie-Louise said...

Good job Shelley, looks great!