
I sure miss this boy now that he's in school five days a week. He was such a helper to me. We had an outing to Henderson Saturday afternoon while Daddy caught up on some school work. Mama and her four boys. It's been awhile since I had all four on an outing by myself. It was fun!

This is what Isaac and I see ahead of us. I remember not too long ago that it hardly seemed like exercice to me to go for a walk since I was always stopping to encourage them to pick up the pace. Now I can't keep up. I had to make a rule that they stop at every bench and wait for me otherwise they would be around the whole lake.

Just having some fun.

Sam wanted to take a picture.

This is their favorite tree to climb.

Isaac rearing to go after all that sitting in the stroller.
No comments:
Post a Comment