Monday, May 30, 2011

2011 Girls Annual Shopping Trip






Last weekend we had our annual girls shopping trip to Calgary. As usual we didn't take tons of pictures, we were too busy having fun together. A highlight this year was the pool time, I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. But what happens in the pool on our annual girls shopping trip to Calgary, stays in the pool on our annual girls shopping trip! Sorry to disappoint you all!!! I'm laughing still thinking about it. Anyways lots of deals were to be found, lots of greasy pizza/burgers/fries were to be eaten, lots (a few) wine/coolers were to be drank and probably too much money was spent. Oh well, it was worth every bit of it. No babies this time which is rare. No I'm wrong, Mel is prego and we got to feel the little pumpkin moving around. Anyways, can't wait till next year.




No comments: