Monday, April 18, 2011

Speaking of talent...check out our creative painters!

I picked up a cheap egg decorating kit on the weekend and this is the results. You are supposed to stamp designs onto the egg but Andrew and Sam felt more like painting then stamping.
Luke looks like such a bad boy with his hat on backwards.

Sunday morning we ate our colored boiled eggs.



Today we drew and painted an ocean and ocean animals.

This just makes me laugh and I can't think of anything witty to write about it. I think it's adorable that Luke is painting in his underwear while standing on a stool with a Home Depot apron on.

We are having so much fun lately and I'm feeling extremely blessed by friends and by our family of boys. They are all at fun ages right now and we get to do lots of fun things together. I love hanging out with these boys everyday. Never a dull moment.














2 comments:

The Vanleeuwen's said...

Your always so crafty with your kids Shelly! Good on you! I wish I would do that more with my kids I know they just love it!

Crystal said...

It's always fun to visit and catch up with you! I can sense your contentment with being a mama and enjoying your sweet kids. Happy Easter a day late! I'm sure you had great fun together yesterday.

P.S. Those cookies look delish!