
I made a little fort/tent for Andrew and Sam tonight and they wanted to sleep together in it. This is a school night but they are both sleeping soundly so far.

Luke and I baked Saturday while Daddy took Andrew and Sam swimming and Isaac slept. These mini egg cookies are already gone. I don't recommend you make them if you are trying to avoid sweets.

My little helper.

Blowing bubbles was a little tricky for this determined boy.

Watching
tv together. Don't they all look alike?

Little Luke crashing. I've been cutting his nap out for the last few weeks and he often starts to crash on the couch or in the truck.
1 comment:
That chair must be the prime TV-watching spot... every time you post a picture of the boys watching TV, they're all piled on top of each other in that one chair. It makes me laugh every time!
Post a Comment