






Ken had to work Saturday afternoon and I decided to pack up the boys and go to the car wash in town to wash Black Beauty, who was so dirty we could hardly see out the windows anymore. I guess everyone else in town decided to do the same thing because there was a huge lineup that would've taken at least an hour to get through so we decided to take things into our own hands. We put on our rubber boots and got to work. Isaac sat inside and we sprayed water at his window once and a while just to keep him smiling and Luke entertained himself by playing in the puddles on the street. Sam, Andrew and I worked really hard and were just about finished when Daddy came home from work and got into the car wash lineup. We saved lots of money and time by doing this and had a great time together. It was a beautiful Springlike day, perfect for a car wash. Black Beauty is still sparkling! Check out my new girlie rain boots. I was so excited to by them and I picked the pinkest, prettiest pair I could find just so there is no mistaking whose boots are whose in this house.
2 comments:
It actually looks like spring where you live!! If I lived closer, I would bring my car over and pay your boys to wash it for me :) I guess I'll have to do it myself tomorrow. I love reading your posts - thanks for coming back to it again. Happy Spring to you!
Awesome. Looks like tons of fun, and the perfect weather for car washing. What a crew you have there, super helpful and lots of fun to do together. Cute photos of all of you, and I love the pink boots. ;)
Post a Comment