Friday, November 5, 2010

Sam turns Four!


These two always help each other open presents and they don't mind sharing their new gifts with each other. It is so awesome how excited they are for each other.

See the banner flags I made for Sam's party hanging on the rail behind them. I used old scrap booking paper to make them. I think I get just as excited about the birthday party as the kids.

More lego. What a surprise!

This is Sam's motocross cake. I can't take credit for the idea, I found it online. It was a lot of fun making this cake but took 2-3 hours. Sam was thrilled and thinks we should make the same cake for Daddy whose birthday is coming up. The theme of the party was motocross/monster trucks. We got Sam a remote control monster truck for his birthday as well as 3 nerf guns and some lego. Pretty spoiled! We had two birthday parties, one Thursday night with family and one Friday morning with friends.




No comments: