Friday, November 5, 2010

Sam turns Four con't.

I had to post this picture of the boys new street hockey gear they got at Sam's b'day. This gear is passed down from their big cousins Kevin and Curtis. Auntie Denise recovered the navy set and put oliers crests donated from Auntie Mel on them. It was quite a project. I do think I need to put the oilers set away until the boys are a bit bigger. Don't you agree? The thigh straps could probably go around their waists. We love all the hand me downs we get from the boys big cousins! Pretty spoiled.
All the buddies.

Little Isaac slept through the whole party but these three were in the middle of all the festivities.



1 comment:

Tyler and Melinda said...

Happy Birthday, Sam. What a fun two days for you.
Love those two hockey players enjoying their new equipment. Doesn't matter if things are new or old, as long as they're well loved. It looks like Mom really makes her boys feel special on their birthdays.