
I couldn't resist taking this picture last week. Front row seats to bulldozers and graders, every little boys dream. They were entertained for 1/2 hour, I even managed to have a quick shower while they all watched.

I was so excited last week when I dropped into the thrift store and found these costumes marked to 50% off. I paid $20 for 4 adorable costumes. The honeybee is missing from the picture.

Sam helped me make cookies for his Pumpkin and spider class party.

We've gone skating three times in the last month. It's free, local and the kids need the practice. Sam just started using this thing to help him and what a help it has been.

Lots of fun!
1 comment:
Awesome!! That first picture is just so cute, and I know another little boy who would have loved watching all the action, too.
Happy Birthday to Sam this week, too! Looks like he'll be on a hockey team in no time. My niece used the red push thing lots, too and it was perfect for getting more comfortable. It won't be long until he's off on his own chasing down Andrew.
Post a Comment