Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ladiesfest 2010



Mel and I ran in a women's 8kn race Saturday with 688 other women. We entered as a Sister/sister team and got second place. It was a beautiful morning and we had lots of fun. My goal was 42 minutes and I crossed the finish at 41:52 placing 41/688. The top picture was me trying to beat the clock at the finish line. It helped immensely having Mel there cheering for me as well as Ken, Luke and Isaac and Mel's husband Pete and their girls. Now I can rest for a month before my next event. Thankfully....

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You have really been busy with running this spring! Congrats - 4 little ones, a new baby and winning times! Definitely something to be proud of, S!! Enjoy your well deserved rest :))

breukelman said...

You are one busy mama - and such a faithful blogger too, and runner, and mom of 4 little boys (or should I say big boys) Congratulations - on getting it all done!!!!
Love
Tracy's mom