Monday, June 7, 2010

20 mile Coulee Cactus Crawl

Team name "Dude where's my van?"
This is where our race was in the Lethbridge coulees.

Passing the bracelet to my sis in law Mel.


So I completed my first race since I had Issac 3.5 months ago. It was a 20 mile relay race thru the coulees. It was probably the hardest running race I've done based on the landscape. I completed the shortest leg, 4.7km but supposedly the hilliest. The rest of my team were such strong runners and we are all super competitive. Mel and I are both still nursing so we took Baby Isaac and Baby Shawna along for the day. They were so good about being carted around in the van. It was a blast. Can't wait to do it again next year! We won 1st place for an all girls team.




1 comment:

Tyler and Melinda said...

Awesome!!! I can't believe you're already racing again after three and a half months. Way to go ladies!