Friday, June 18, 2010

Busy Busy!







Things are just so busy lately, it's hard to feel on top of things. This week Samuel's preschool had a family picnic to end the school year. He will be attending preschool again next year to help with his speech. We have seen some improvements now that he is cooperating much better. He seems to be making friends and having fun at school. I attended a workshop last week with him to learn about activities that I can do with him over the summer to help with his speaking.
Andrew also had a kindergarten day, a full day at school with his new classmates. He was totally excited and had a fun day. I really missed him and came to realize how much he entertains the other kids at home. Next year will be very different for me. Isaac has started hanging out in the jolly jumper, I wouldn't say he's jumping at all but hanging out.



1 comment:

Crystal said...

It is a really big change when they start going to school! I think the whole adjustment to the schedule of school was the biggest change for us. The bell ruled our lives for many, many years, it seems. Thanks for posting so often - I leave reading about your family! Have a great 'last-week-of-school"!!