Thursday, February 18, 2010

Welcome Baby Isaac











Born at 7:58am on February 17, 2010
Weight: 10 pounds and 9 ounces
Height: 23 inches
Isaac John Leffers




5 comments:

Heather M. said...

Congratulations!!! He is precious and sooo big! I hope you are all doing well!

Crystal said...

He's beautiful - and so big!! You look great, Shel! I hope things are calm at home and that you can adjust to everything. Praying for lots and lots of rest for you!

Tyler and Melinda said...

You are super mom!!! He is so sweet and will be totally adored by Mommy and all the boys at home. We're praying for you and sending lots of big hugs.

breukelman said...

Congratulations Ken and Shelly - may the Lord grant you strength and wisdom to also raise Isaac in the fear of His name. Oh Shelly - he was quite the size, amazing!!! May you be strong together with Ken in raising your four boys. Thinking of you lots.
Love Tracy's Mom

Pete and Mel said...

I love these pictures. You look great!