Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby Stuff...

Andrew and Samuel think it's really funny to shove their stuffed animals up their shirts and pretend they are having a baby like mommy. I think I still have them beat with my belly size!
ANDREW: "Mommy and Daddy....how's the baby gonna get outta Mommy's tummy?" "I bet I know...maybe her mouth?"
Ummm...how do we respond to that? Any advice? I didn't think we'd have to explain this one for awhile yet. Help.


4 comments:

Paul and Tracy Vander Heide said...

You are one hot momma:)

Tyler and Melinda said...

You look gorgeous!! I remember having that same big, round, heavy belly. Can't wait to hear when the little one arrives.

The boys are hilarious, but good luck with that question. I have no idea what I'd say.

Crystal said...

I've been thinking about you all week - your blog has been quiet and I wondered if you were busy with a new baby :)) I guess not yet! Take care - and enjoy the calm with 3 boys before there are 4. You do look wonderful, S!

Pete and Mel said...

You have such a cute belly! Will your boys believe you if you told them a stork will bring the baby?