Mom: Andrew would you like to give Baby Isaac a kiss on the head?
Andrew: No cause then I will get his hair in my mouth.
Andrew: (while patting my belly) Mom, you still have a little bit of a belly right?
Sam: (while patting my belly) You still have another baby in your belly?
Andrew: I'm still the biggest brother, right Mom?
Andrew while leaving the room left a toy on the couch and said " Mom make sure Baby Isaac doesn't crawl over and take it, okay?"
When Nana and Papa told the boys we had a baby boy Andrew said " But what about a girl?"
Sam: (while looking at the baby) "Mommy I love Baby Shawna. She's so cute!" (Baby Shawna is their newest cousin and Sam keeps calling Isaac Shawna)
Andrew: Mom can you have another baby now?
Mom: Are you kidding me?
Andrew: But I want some girl babies too.
3 comments:
Congratulations with the Baptism of Isaac Ken & Shelly - you have a huge job ahead of you, but the wonderful thing is that we don't have to do it alone - our Heavenly Father is there with you every step of the way. But you'll be busy Shelly, that is a given. Sure was nice your dad & nana could be there for the birth and baptism - that was really special. Love your blog and pictures too, always check it.
Many regards from us
Fred & Jane Breukelman
Oh my word! That's too funny. Kids are so honest and think of the most hilarious things.
I'm so glad your dad and Denise came out and were there to help for a few days, and that the boys had a sleepover and Grandpa and Grandma's. Is Ken back at school?
We love you guys lots. We're hoping to connect with you when we're there in May for a visit. Big hugs!
P.S. When did you find the time to post?
Post a Comment