Saturday, June 25, 2016

Leffers happenings in May 2016


Made a burlap wreath with my crafty friend Evelyn.


This is mine.

Before- my door...

plus some bling bling yellow...

 

I went with Lukey on his class trip to Christian Credit Union

This was his $100 bill he designed. A lobster and a Christmas tree on it. That's my boy!

Emma did her make up one day.

Sweetheart.

Trampoline time.

Our great buddy Paul turned 40 the end of April so Ken and I made a quick road trip to Coaldale to celebrate.

This is Isaac's daily journal from school. "Today I made bubbles." He went to the Telus world of science center and had a special bubble presentation.

The beginning of a season with lots of park dates.

and a new season of soccer.


 "Meow."

I did a workshop with the grade 12 class in May on resumes, cover letters and job interviews. Emma sometimes tagged along and hung out with Daddy or some of the staff while I did my workshop.

Slurpee season!

Emma falling asleep while reading craft books.

 
water playdates at the Veldkamp's.

Grandma and Grandpa came out for a short visit and we went to Clifford E Lee bird sanctuary.




Isaac had an awesome Spring concert which Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Trixie came to watch.

No comments: