Sunday, May 29, 2016

Emma turns 4!

 
Our baby turned four April 23rd. She's growing up way to fast, as well as the rest of the crew. I asked Emma to not get any bigger and her response was " but I wanna get bigger like the guys (her brothers) and I wanna have more birthday parties."

She got a flashy bike helmet.

Ken took the boys to the dollar store and they got to pick out gifts for Emma. They chose markers, notebooks, craft stuff. They did great for a bunch of boys....I do think she received some hockey cards from one of them.
We had a birthday party with her little buddies and she loved it.

Jared, Travis, Cohen, Josh, Emily, Emma and Talia.

The girls!

I loved Talia's face in this picture watching Emma open her gift.

Tea party time.

sillies.
This tea set was a gift from us. I helped Emma paint it and then we baked it in the oven.

She also got a head band kit and we made lots of head bands together. Little girl you are such a blessing and mommy's little sidekick. You make things so fun and interesting in this household and just a bit girly. You love crafts, doing Daddy's hair, singing, going to the playground, shopping and being a bit bossy. You also know how to wrestle with the guys, play lego and cars, and fit right in with all your brothers. Happy Birthday Sunshine girl.









No comments: