Sunday, April 19, 2015

March Highlights

playdoh time with Daddy.
We started Waffle Wednesday.
Kids were quite excited about it.

I captured a few of Emma's moods this month. This is her saucy, grumpy look.
This is her "oh no I spilled paint all over mommy's floor" look.
We pulled the bikes out of the storage shed. Isaac, during walks always has to stop and check out the "waterfall".
Had a hockey morning and lunch with some friends one Saturday.




We had a playdate with Isaac's new BFF and his mommy. We went on the LRT.



I made a craft project. Earlier I had posted that Isaac sometimes says "I happy". He said it when I was waiting for his diagnosis from the Glenrose. It makes me happy when I hear him say it! I wanted to be reminded that he is a happy boy! Most of the time and that's all that matters.
Isaac had his first eye exam and did great. Border line needs glasses but we will re-evaluate in September.
He was such a big boy!
Cousin Brad, his wife Emma and Brad's son Shayden came to visit us one evening. It was so great to have a cousin over and to also meet the super important people in his life.
Mom and Dad also came for a few days so that we could get away on a get-away to Jasper. Trixie kept the two youngest and mom and dad had the other 3.

Uncle Dwayne likes to come by and relax and have a little snooze sometimes.
Massage anyone?
We decided to do a family LRT date over the break and a trip to the lego store.
Hang on.
Emma, Isaac and I did the escalator's a million tines while the older boys shopped for lego with Daddy.
Finally all the snow melted and Spring arrived. Back in the sandbox again!

No comments: