Sensory overload on this field trip for Isaac. It was called Hide and seek play center and it was huge.
I took Emma along and we had fun at this place. I can't say it was a lot of fun trying to get them out of there to go home but we did survive it.
Andrew informed me that they were making an "inclined plane" to roll the heavy snowballs on top of each other to make a snowman. They had been learning about this stuff in Science at school.
Walking trail behind our house. Emma and I go walking everyday after we take the three oldest to their bus stop.
One Saturday night we went for a family walk on the trails in the dark. It was awesome. The older boys ran ahead with their flashlights.
My babygirl!
My honey.
Our two littles...
Having fun with my camera. It drives Ken nuts that I take it everywhere.
Book character day at school.
The principal and his vice as Thompson and Thompson.
Our wintery home!
No comments:
Post a Comment