Monday, December 29, 2014

December

 Emma pretty much  wear's princess dresses for everything. Here are my bakers!
 Andrew started piano lessons in Sept. and had his first recital at the beginning of the month.
 One of Isaac's teachers used to bring a cheerio book on her home visits to us and Isaac always loved it. Well Andrew found the same book at the thrift store with Ken one night and insisted on buying it for Isaac and couldn't wait to give it to him.
 The kids got report cards this month too and did very well. I told them I wished I could get a report card so I would know how to improve and Andrew made me one. My lowest mark was building forts!
 Found this little princess checking out my baking supplies in my pantry.
 Yummy gingerbread houses.

 Daddy and Isaac.
 Uncle Dwayne playing with Emma.
We had a weekend visit from Ang and Pete to celebrate some birthdays. So special hanging out with them. 


 Emma the explorer!
 Guess who is in the crafts and game closet again. She is into everything.
Beading. 

No comments: