Our team "24 Kids & Counting"
Waiting to start. Check out 113 next to me???
close to halfway done.
Named "Puke Hill", I can understand why.
Leg 1 -10km 59:46
Leg 2 Mel mid picture.
Leg 2 - 6km 35:15
Tracy heading out totally confidant!
Leg 3 Tracy - 4.7km (roller coaster leg) 28:23
Leg 4 - Jenn 6km - 34:38
Leg 5 - Tina 10km - 55:10
1st place Women's team and 1st place in our age category for women.
On the ride home! "DONE"
This is the funnest race ever. Hanging out with your teammates and encouraging each other really makes this race awesome. Us mama's had such a great time cruising around in Mel's van "Bruno" and running in such a beautiful location. It really is breathtaking. Despite the distraction of running a race it's really quiet and peaceful on the run and the smells and views were superb. I have wanted to run 10km for a few years now and I did it and hills at that. Can't wait for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment