Some of us mom's had a brilliant idea this year to have a combined birthday party. Four boys in Sam's class have Fall birthday's so we planned a party at the rink. I was in charge of the invitations. Thankfully Andrew was able to help me out by drawing this picture of a hockey rink.
Here's the fun four. Blake Bareman, Sam, Liam deBoer and Timothy Poppe
Liam's mom designed this cool backdrop for the cupcake balloons.
Big hit!!!
Ethan Vander Heide joined the festivities at the rink. See his little fan club.
Luke and Seth and friends spending more time on their bottom's than feet.
What a cutey!
Ken came to the party a bit later with Emma and Isaac. This was my first glimpse of Isaac in the umbrella stroller. Not a good idea...I thought the stroller would break into a million pieces.
Giant Isaac! FYI Sam's birthday isn't until November 4. Stay tuned for more birthday fun!
2 comments:
Love combined parties ! The first thing I do when the class list comes home is to find out who I can combine a party with :) It's so much fun and easier to do it with other moms !
Trish
lol looks like weston when I put him in the umbrella stroller last time!!! Great when you can share parties!
Post a Comment