Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mug shots

This is my Alberta family. Big eh?
Me and my sisters.
Attempt at a family shot. I think this was the best one.
I had to include this one. Check out Sam, immediately after he got in trouble for not smiling nice. In almost every picture one of the three oldest was acting goofy. I guess it's okay to share their personalities.
Grandma and Grandpa with all their grand kids. 19 in total with #20 on the way.
It is so awesome seeing these kids bond and play together. Age range 4 months to 18 and they all love each other so much!

1 comment:

Tyler and Melinda said...

The pictures are awesome, even the boys with their funny faces and goofing around. That's who they are. My sister keeps reminding me to keep photos because even though Samuel might be annoyed with them now or get annoyed at the camera having those memories are worth it, plus you see all the sides of your children. Looks like a great Thanksgiving weekend with lots of family time.