
So now that we have two boys in school the homework starts. Bible tests, Spelling tests, memory work, home share reading. It's been an adjustment but along the way we are beginning to have more fun with it. Andrew now practices his spelling words on the chalkboard, Andrew also reads his
homeshare reading books with Sam and most recently when Andrew was having a hard time
following a Bible story, I started drawing pictures to explain the connections and it was fun. Below is the story of Ruth. I have to admit that I am learning so much as well.



We ventured out for our first family skate this weekend and had a blast. Luke is just learning but was quite determined. Having this aid really saves the back.


Taking a break and making snow angels.



Isaac is so
stinkin big he hardly fits in the stroller anymore. What a giant!

Cousin Simone and Luke skating together.

Luke riding Grandma's old trike.
No comments:
Post a Comment