Tuesday, July 19, 2011

playing at hendersen park

We went to Hendersen last week so the boys could practice casting their new fishing rods with their Daddy. We don't have hooks on the rods yet, just practicing.
Sam was so cute and actually attracted a crowd of young boys while he practiced. He explained with lots of excitement how to do it.



A new found hobby for the boys. I'm envisioning many days in the future when the boys go out fishing for the day and hmmmm what would I do during that time? maybe shopping?


watching fish swim under the bridge during our walk.


Daddy and boys having a swing.


Yes I was there too and let go of the camera for a few minutes.


I couldn't resist snapping this picture of two adorable little sisters
so happy to be swinging together dressed in their old fashioned dresses. And please....hit me in the head if I EVER become one of those parents who aren't enjoying every minute of watching the joy on their little ones faces at the park and am TOO busy texting and playing with my blackberry or some form of technology. My goodness you can't even say hello to other parents at the park anymore while your kids play they are so into their little handheld gadgets!!! Okay that's my point of view and like I said hit me if I ever turn into that!!!!













No comments: