Friday, February 25, 2011

Family Day Fun!

In the morning we packed up Black Beauty and headed out to the farm to use those new sleds we got for Christmas.
I had to post this picture to show how big the sky is in the prairies and how open everything is. You can see for miles, it is so refreshing except for when the 100km/h winds hit. I wouldn't call that refreshing, I'd call that hardly being able to breathe as sand and snow and whatever else is light whips you in the face. Windy days we try to stay inside. Thankfully family day was fairly calm and we were able to enjoy our time together.

Grandpa had to come check things out and take the boys for some quad rides.

Guess who got stuck pulling the sleds up the hill?
Andrew.
Sam.
I love this picture of Ken and Luke amongst the prairie grass. We also went swimming at the pool which was packed but we all had a great day.







No comments: