

This is Princess Hailey! Isn't she gorgeous? I just have to write on my blog about how much fun I had this week having so many girls in our house. We did some nails, hair, went shopping and watched The Sound of Music together. I love, love, love having Ken's brother, his wife and their 6 kids stay with us each Christmas. It sounds like total chaos I'm sure, but it is so much fun! The kids played so well together. Jocelyn even taught Andrew how to tie his laces and he is so proud. They all left today to head back to Edmonton and things sure seem quiet. No worries...there will be lots of reminders and good memories to reflect on. Already tonight when Andrew was playing with some cars we overheard him saying " this car is married to this other car." Ken figures it's time for them to have a day with Cousin Kevin to get back to a Boys world!
No comments:
Post a Comment