Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Busy Holiday Fun!

Our annual Pizza Bake. 18 loaded pizzas in total. Ken and I have decided to do this together every Christmas. He does the shopping for all of the supplies and I help chop and make them. It is quite time consuming but will save us lots of time on meal prep in the long run. Great bonding time!
The boys all got new dress shirts from Nannie and Grandad in Nova Scotia and they fit perfect. Luke's came with a cute little tie and Andrew and Sam's shirts matched ties they already had.

The boys got new sleds for Christmas so we didn't waste anytime trying them out. We can't wait to go to the cabin for New Year's and test them on some real big hills.

These are the reindeer bags we made for the boys teachers. We filled them up with Homemade chocolates that Mel and Denise and I made. 25 dozen chocolates in total.
It was quite a lesson about gift giving while we made them since every time the kids finished one they wanted to keep it for themselves.





No comments: