Saturday, October 2, 2010

Guess who is a Big Boy Now?




Guess what we've been busy with all week? Potty Training Luke and it's going pretty good. What a lot of patience this takes. You would think the third time around that I'd be a pro but I still second guess myself and re read parts of the book I follow. I had to take this picture of his underwear on the line...I thought it was so adorable. Ken's family and some friends helped me out a lot by watching the older boys throughout the week so we had less distractions. I must say it was great spending one on one time with Luke but I was certainly happy to have all 4 boys together again for the whole day Friday. I missed them. Luke has quite the cheering squad when he pees or poops on the potty with his brothers around and his mommy and daddy praising him so much. We also made a few phone calls to aunties and to grandparents so he could tell them what a big boy he is now. Thankfully the worst is over and we are onto only one boy with diapers now. Hooray for savings $$$$$.


No comments: