Sunday, May 16, 2010

Park Lake











Saturday afternoon we headed out to Park Lake to a not so busy park to play. The lake water actually wasn't that cold so the kids stripped down to their gaunch ( I think this is either a dutch word or Red neck word for underwear). I started by rolling up their shorts, then I decided to take their shorts off, then their tank tops were getting wet so I proceeded to taking off their shirts and then they got their underwear soaked. Luckily I had spare underwear in the diaper bag which they wore home. We planned on having a wiener roast with the kids but ended up changing are plans to go to Aunty Ang and Uncle Pete's for a BBQ with family. Good times!




1 comment:

breukelman said...

Shelly - you have got to be the greatest blogger EVER! It is always a pleasure to check out the new stuff you are doing! Just love love love it! Enjoy your little charms - they are such a gift, even though at times you wonder about the gift part - but they truly are!
LOVE from Tracy's mom