Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mama and Me.

Luke

Andrew

Sam
Ken went away to a hockey tournament over the weekend so I had all four boys to myself. We headed out to the usual park for a fun mCheck Spellingorning together. Isaac stayed in the van and slept the whole time which was perfect timing. I always notice that there aren't many pictures of me and the boys together so we did some. Things went rather well but we were still really happy to get Daddy back and in one piece.



2 comments:

Tyler and Melinda said...

Super cute photos. You are one amazing mom. I often think about how you do it with four little ones, get sleep, go for runs, spend time with family and friends and not stress out over everything. I think we need to get together for a chat soon. We're coming in May!

Pete and Mel said...

That's funny - I also take pictures of Simone and me together. That's what you get when you have a man for a husband...they just don't think of it!