




So last week Mel my sister in law and I started kidswap which is quite popular around here. What happens is you pick a day that is designated for swapping kids and then you get a "me day" or morning or afternoon whatever you decide. Last Thursday I had my niece Simone for the morning and this Thursday Mel will take our boys. We both just had a baby in the last three months so for now we take the baby's with us. I am so excited to start doing this, now I can grocery shop, get my hair done, go for a massage, have a nap, go for a run...whatever I choose to do for that time period every second week. I've always done most of this stuff at nights or on Saturday so now my evenings and Saturdays will be free to do other things with Ken and the boys. This is awesome and I encourage any other stay at home moms out there to try it out!
These pictures I took when Simone was here the other day. Her and Luke are just starting to climb everything and actually sit on swings and hold on. It was lots of Fun for all of us!
3 comments:
What a great idea! I hope you get to enjoy these days - you don't have to accomplish it all - be sure to take time for yourself first of all. Happy Spring - I hope it's warmer in your little corner of Alberta!
Those are cute pictures. Simone just loves coming over to your house and playing with her cousins!
Love this idea! I'm sure you'll really enjoy just a few minutes to do things and take a little time for yourself. It's hard to figure out that balance. Tyler's been so good about making sure I get a break on Sat. mornings so I can go to the gym and do some window shopping on my way home.
Your boys are incredibly cute.
Post a Comment