Sunday, May 24, 2009

Luke's Eating habits!




This kid will eat anything and everything! He only has two bottom teeth at 11.5 months old but has no problem chowing down. The other day I was getting Andrew and Sam an icecream and Luke was reaching his hands out showing that he wanted some so I gave him a whole cone and he devoured it. This week he has also eaten a whole breton cracker with cheese on it, and an apple (peelings/seeds included). I think by the time he turns one I won't have to buy him baby food anymore.






























He didn't even make that much mess, I guess he didn't want to waste any of it.

1 comment:

Tyler and Melinda said...

What a cutie! It'd be nice to skip quickly over the baby food stage and onto solid foods. I'm sure having big brothers around encourages him to do what they're doing.