
Horray! Daniel and Heather are going to have a baby! We are so incredibly happy for them. They will have one good looking baby. Daniel was getting some practicing in with Luke.

We got to spend a night at Daniel and Heather's recently renovated home. I hardly recognized it when I drove up. Such a neat place and so cozy. They live in my favorite part of Nova Scotia, "the valley."

I can't go to the valley without catching up with my great friend Julicia. She had us over for lunch. All of her pets enjoyed getting acquainted with Luke while Julicia and her mom and I caught up.
Thanks J, Can't wait for you to come over and visit with us sometime.
1 comment:
Congratulations Daniel and Heather!! Their house is beatiful. It looks like you had such a great trip to Nova Scotia. You did so much and saw so many people. Luke looks like he enjoyed spending time with everyone. Your dad is so great with him (and the other boys too I'm sure). It's so amazing to see our parents now as grandparents. My mom and dad love it.
We leave on Sat. for NS. I can't wait to get back and see everyone, see the water, take a trip out to the valley and soon share it all with our little one.
Post a Comment