Friday, April 17, 2009

Good times with Uncle Kevin, Auntie Holly and Princess Meisha

We spent a night at Uncle Kevin's and Auntie Holly's house. Luke had lots of fun playing with all of Meisha's toys and Meisha had lots of fun letting Luke know that they were her toys....










This is my wonderful sister in law Holly. I wish we lived closer so we could spend more time together. I'm so thankful that she is a part of our family. She is a great mom!










Can't you tell we are related?













Meisha and I goofing around. Everyone kept telling me that she was a spitt'in image of me when I was her age. If I was even half as cute as her I must have been pretty cute. She is the most smiley little girl I have ever met. She is so fun loving and full of energy. She charms everyone just like her cousin Sam. They had so many similarities, I couldn't believe it. How can two cousins that live so far apart be so much alike? I can't wait for them to see each other again.




There's Meisha with her Daddy whom she adores. I think she gets her grin from Kevin who also never stops grinning and is also quite the charmer! Thanks Uncle Kevin and Auntie Holly for spending so much time with us. We had a blast!

No comments: