Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Daddy's birthday.

So, Ken is turning 32 tomorrow and I asked Andrew to make a card for his Daddy. It doesn't look like a whole lot so I thought I would write down a conversation that we had regarding Daddy's b'day. I plan to print this off and put it in Ken's card for him to read.

Mom: Andrew, Do you love Daddy?
Andrew: (nods head yes) and I love Nannie. (his great-grandmother in N.S.)
Mom: Why do you love Daddy?
Andrew: cause…cause I making him a card.
Mom: What do you like to do with Daddy?
Andrew: What?
Mom: Do you like to play hockey with Daddy?
Andrew: yah with my little hockey stick and outside I can play hockey with Daddy on the ice.
Mom: Do you like to play with your train with Daddy?
Andrew: nope.
Mom: Do you like to sit with Daddy in church?
Andrew: yes, because I was reading the Bible while I sit beside Daddy.
Mom: What should we get Daddy for his birthday?
Andrew: a moose, so he can hold it, just a little one.
Mom: What should we make Daddy for supper on his birthday?
Andrew: nothing, I don’t like it.
Mom: What kind of birthday cake should we make for Daddy?
Andrew: a fox. ( I think he said this b/c we just made a horsey cake for Sam's b'day a few weeks ago)


Anyways it doesn't make tons of sense but gives you some insight into a 3 year old's mind!

1 comment:

mandi said...

No wonder you wanted Ken to open his birthday cards before school!