Emma and I went skating at a local outdoor rink with Luke's class from school and a few other classes.
Emma got a new bed. Often the boys crawl in with her and read her stories. Ken and I both tuck her in some nights and have a little rest! Lots of room.
This is the same outdoor rink. Often this winter we would go here with the kids to burn some energy. Isaac pulling Emma.
I took Isaac to PICS school for an afternoon so he could sit in on the kindergarten class there and get to know a few of the kids that might be in his class next year.
It's a very sweet class and they made Isaac feel at home right away.
Isaac, Emma, Melissa (Isaac's support worker) and I went on an outing to the telus world of science center. Pretty neat and pretty pricey!
Went to a craft workshop to make these signs with a great group of ladies.
Ken and I also had an overnight getaway to Pigeon Lake. What a treat.
Friend playdates. A few of the Rus's came over.
Also a few of the Jagersma's on a different day.
Found this cute little outfit at the thrift store and couldn't resist.
Sunday night games night in action here.






No comments:
Post a Comment