Sunday, November 22, 2015

October 2015

Just enjoying the Fall colors. Our backyard.
Emma and I out for a Fall walk on the trails by our house.



September and October were super busy for me this year. I helped coach the school's cross country team. I absolutely loved it! Practices Monday's and Thursdays, and Jr meets on Tuesdays, and Sr. Meets on Wednesdays. I mostly helped with the highschool kids which included two of my nieces.
We went to Coaldale for Thanksgiving. The kids were pretty stoked packing their airsoft guns and pellets and bows and arrows. We had to make a quick trip to Cabellas before we hit the road.

The boys were coaching Grandpa.
Buddy visits at Hendersen Park. Seth and Luke.
Cousin Jason.
Cousin Kevin teaching the little guys. That is a big gun!

We went for a nice walk with the kids to Indian Battle Park. It was such a beautiful Fall, I think it is my new favorite season!


Thumbs up, supper at Uncle Paul's and Auntie Tracy's.

The infamous waterfall close to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Isaac was showing cousin Brad.
Tracy and I had a thrift store shopping date and a drink at the local pub.

So our highschool crosscountry team did so great that 6 out of 8 of them made it to Provincials. I got to travel to Grande Prairie (1st time) which is 5-6 hours away from Edm. It was such a neat experience and the kids did great.
Miss Emma!
Isaac is learning to write his name. It's a work in progress!
Tada my finished chair from the ditch. Such a fun project to do with a fun friend.
Everyday Andrew comes home and heads to the trail behind our house with his bow. Those poor little squirrels and birdies. Can you even spot him in his camo gear?

No comments: