These two!
These two are so sweet together! My special little niece Meisha and her little cousin Emma, like a little sister.
Emma and I had a week long girls getaway to NS this summer. It was a whirlwind of visiting and trying to take in the beauty that NS offers. We got to spend lots of time with Meisha which we are so thankful for. I adored watching these two play together, Emma followed Meisha around everywhere and Meisha took care of Emma like a big cousin/sister would. They made some great memories at the cottage and at Nana and Papa's house. I truly had such a great time and it was so relaxing having Meisha entertain Emma. Wish these two didn't live so far apart!
Cousins making memories at the beach just like I did and still am today!
Going to the hospital to meet their newest cousin Hannah!

No comments:
Post a Comment