Thursday, February 5, 2015

January at the Leffers house

The 3 oldest snowshoeing on the trail behind our house. I recall it was pretty cold that day but they were driving me crazy in the house so I made them go out for 15 or 20 minutes.

Well I had a great idea to sign Isaac up for piano lessons and changed my mind after one lesson. 
Uncle Jamie came for an afternoon to visit us while he was passing through to Fort Mac. Hadn't seen him for a year and a half so it was great he looked us up and now knows where we live in Edmonton.
I'm not sure what sport they are playing here...part hockey/ part throw everything into the middle of the toy room. Cousin Brennan having a blast with the boys.
I've scored at the thrift store lately. I found this mini fooseball table brand new. The boys assembled it and have been having fun ever since.
When Daddy's not trading hockey cards or playing hockey with the boys he's doing Barbie's hair with Emma.
We went to Ken's cousin's place for the afternoon to skate on their pond. In between hockey and hot chocolate Isaac checked out the chickens.

Isaac counting pucks.
New year, new goals and back to working out.
Kids waiting for the bus.
Every Monday in January I took these two swimming at a different pool. Trying to find out the bus deal. For us three prices ranged from $23 to $13.
Had a few spring like days. This was Andrew's trike and has lasted through all our kids. Tonka brand. Grandpa did weld it back together once but that's pretty good quality.
Found a cute poofy pillow for Emma's room at the thrift store. $3.
We had a couple of new teachers from the school over for dinner one night. Potato salad, bacon wrapped asparagus and stuffed pork tenderloin. Yummy.
Just like old times in Coaldale. Street hockey. The boys have attracted  a couple boys in the neighborhood to play hockey with them after school most days. One boy is even in grade 7 and likes to play with them.
Joy is also a result of homemade cookies.

Movie night.
Mustache day at school.
Emma has weights too but usually only lasts for two minutes then it is on to changing clothes, putting hair clips in or crafting...

1 comment:

Paul and Tracy Vander Heide said...

I am sure missing this whole family....... Pretty nice looking legs Mama:)...Also love the one with Ken doing barbies hair...(((hugs to you all)))